Special offers at Monkey Tree Holiday Park
View the latest offers below and register to receive email notification of new deals.
Book your holiday with us and you’ll receive 5% of your holiday cost on a gift card to spend on food and drink in any of our onsite outlets.
T&C’s apply. Please see below
£50 deposit on 2024 holidays
Secure your 2024 holiday with just a £50 deposit*
It’s always nice to have something to look forward to, and securing your 2024 holiday ahead of time is sure to give you a reason to smile. With a range of flexible payment options, you can relax and look forward to your break!
*T & C’s apply. Please see below for more details
* Terms & Conditions:
- Special offers can not be combined – i.e. you can only use one discount/deal at time of booking
- £50 deposit bookings require a top up deposit of 25% of total holiday cost to be paid by 31st January 2024, with outstanding balance to be paid 8 weeks before holiday start date.
- Online booking discount is applied automatically when booking your holiday via the website
- Please note we do not offer any discounts and are not members of any national discount schemes other than those mentioned on this page.
- Returning guest food & drink offer is available to customers who have stayed with us in the last 18 months – lead booking names must be the same so we are able to confirm your original stay with us through our booking system. You will receive a gift card loaded with 5% of your total holiday cost to spend on food and drink for the duration of your stay in any of our on site outlets.
- The maximum discount you can claim is 50% off the original rate price – once a booking becomes half price, no other discounts can be applied
- All offers are in conjunction with the General Terms & Conditions of the Park
- Management reserves the right to remove special offers at any time
- Management reserves the right to cancel special offers on bookings where payment is late
- Existing bookings cannot have offers or discounts applied retrospectively.
- Locals Camp weekend -you need to bring with you your ID (drivers license, utility bill, etc.) confirming your proof of residence.