*Photo Credit Wendy Tyson
Dog Friendly at Monkey Tree
At Monkey Tree, we understand that your dog is an important part of your family Holiday.
With a dedicated dog-walking area, a dog friendly Summer Nights Bar (open seasonally, some weeks open weekends only), The Beach Club (until 6pm), a selection of dog-friendly beaches close by and a range of dog-friendly Holiday Homes on offer, there’s no need to leave your four-legged friend in a kennel or to burden family members while you’re enjoying your get-away.
Keep up to two well-behaved family pets on your pitch or caravan (additional charges apply). Please note dogs are not permitted in the arcade, adventure golf or swimming pool area (with the exception of assistance dogs). We allow dogs in The Beach Club until 6pm, however due to food service and evening entertainment we regret that dogs are not permitted after this time.
Our aim is for everyone to enjoy their holiday with us, including our furry guests!
Please refer to the terms & conditions below before deciding whether to bring your pet on holiday
Before leaving your dog alone in your accommodation, please consider the weather, heat, separation anxiety and how long they may be alone without company. If the team has any concerns regarding your dogs welfare whilst they are left unattended, or if they are found to be upsetting other guests, you may be asked to leave the park without refund. If you want to go out for the day, there are a number of local dog walkers or sitters available.
Our top priority is for all our guests to enjoy their holiday in a safe environment, so we ask that dogs are kept on a lead at all times whilst at the park. In order to maintain the beauty of the park we also ask that you have poop bags at the ready!
What to pack:
• Poop bags!!
• A dog stake for securing your dog safely to your pitch
• Extendable lead for exercising on the Park
• A dog tent (for shade)
• Treats (because you can never have too many treats)
• Your dog’s bed, so they feel right at home
Dog Friendly Accommodation:
• All of our holiday homes have a pet friendly option.
* Please remember your dog’s bedding – dogs are not permitted on the beds or sofas.
Local Dog Walkers/Sitters:
• Salty Sea Dogs – 07894 648020 (Perranporth)
• Newquay Dog Walking and Pet Sitting – 07999 079978
• Piran Pets – 07737 843781
Dog-friendly places to visit:
• Fistral (Newquay)
• Crantock (Newquay)
• Mawgan Porth (Newquay)
• Watergate Bay/Whipsiderry (Newquay)
• Great Western/Towan (Newquay)
• Newquay Harbour
• Perranporth Beach
• Holywell Bay (Newquay)
List correct at time of publication – check Council website for the latest information on dog-friendly beaches.
Terms and Conditions:
- Monkey Tree reserves the right to refuse entry or to eject from the Park any dog which is considered unsuitable for a family Park. We adhere to Government guidance with regard to dangerous dogs and banned breeds.
- We request all bull terrier and mastiff breeds are muzzled and kept on a leash whilst on park. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in you being ask to leave park, without refund.
- During certain events throughout the year, dog access to some areas may be restricted. We advise you check with Reception on arrival. We do not recommend bringing your dog to The Cornwall Tribute Festival weekend.
- We reserve the right to take any lost dog to the vet to be scanned for a microchip. Please notify Reception immediately if you lose your dog whilst on our Park.
- Please DO NOT leave your dog unattended outside at any time
- Dogs MUST be kept on leads at all times
- Please always clear up after your dog. Failure to clear up will result in you being asked to leave park, without refund.
- Dogs are not permitted in the arcade, adventure golf, swimming pool area & The Beach Club (after 6pm), with the exception of assistance dogs
- Dogs are strictly prohibited in non-pet-friendly Holiday Homes
- Dogs must be declared at the time of booking and charged for at the specified rate
Please remember dogs die in hot cars – never leave a dog unattended on a hot day.