Dog Friendly at Monkey Tree
Above photograph credited to Mitchel Jones.
At Monkey Tree, we understand that your dog is an important part of your family Holiday!
With a dedicated dog-walking area, a selection of dog-friendly beaches close by and a range of dog-friendly Holiday Homes on offer, there’s no need to leave your four-legged friend in a kennel or to burden family members while you’re on holiday.
You can keep up to two well-behaved family pets on your pitch or caravan (additional charges apply)
We ask dog owners to be responsible and ask that you do not leave your dog unattended at any time when holidaying with us. If you want to go out for the day, there are a number of local dog walkers or sitters.
For the enjoyment and safety of all guests we ask that dogs are kept on a lead at all times whilst at the Park. In order to maintain the beauty of the Park we also ask that you have poop bags at the ready!
What to pack:
• Poop bags!!
• A dog stake for securing your dog safely to your pitch
• Extendable lead for exercising on the Park
• A dog tent (for shade)
• Your dog’s bed, so he feels right at home
Dog Friendly Accommodation:
* Please remember your dog’s bedding – dogs are not permitted on the beds or sofas.
Local Dog Walkers/Sitters:
• Salty Sea Dogs – 07894 648020 (Perranporth)
• Newquay Dog Walking and Pet Sitting – 07999 079978
• Kernow Pet Care – 07851 220285
Dog-friendly places to visit:
Dog-Friendly Beaches (all year)
• Fistral (Newquay)
• Crantock (Newquay)
• Mawgan Porth (Newquay)
• Watergate Bay/Whipsiderry (Newquay)
• Great Western/Towan (Newquay)
• Newquay Harbour
• Perranporth Beach
• Holywell Bay (Newquay)
Terms and Conditions
- Monkey Tree reserves the right to refuse entry or to eject from the Park any dog which is considered unsuitable for a family Park
- Please DO NOT leave your dog unattended at any time
- Dogs MUST be kept on leads at all times
- Please always clear up after your dog
- Dogs are not permitted in the central village play area, arcade, swimming pool area, clubhouse, bar, restaurant (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Dogs are strictly prohibited in non-pet-friendly Holiday Homes
- Dogs must be declared at the time of booking and charged for at the specified rate
Please remember dogs die in hot cars – never leave a dog unattended on a hot day.