Job Vacancies at Monkey Tree Holiday park
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals with a passion for Customer Service to fill a variety of roles at the Holiday Park.
Don’t feel you have to wait for us to release positions as you never know what’s around the corner. By all means keep an eye out for vacancies here but why not forward your CV along with a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself.
We are now recruiting for a number of positions (see below).
Please note, to meet the aims and objectives of the business all applicants are required to have the flexibility to work to a rota, which will include evening, weekend and bank holiday work. There is the possibility of onsite staff accommodation if required.
If you are interested in any of the below positions please complete an application form (click the link below) and email it. Should you require further information please call 01872 574717.
Contract: Seasonal (various start dates until September 2021, with potential to extend)
Job Description: You will be working as part of a busy team covering shifts in various departments, ensuring food is ordered, prepared and delivered to a high standard, giving great customer service and maintaining a clean and presentable environment.
Contract: Seasonal (various start dates until 13 September 2021, with potential to extend)
- Providing an efficient and professional reception service for Monkey Tree Holiday Park
- Working to increase bookings/sales, and providing general administrative support
- Dealing with ad-hoc customer queries/complaints, escalating as necessary
- Completing all general administrative duties
- Acting as initial point of contact
- Providing a first-rate, efficient, and flexible customer service
- Answering all calls promptly, adequately, and in a polite manner
- Ensuring that all post/deliveries are sent on time
- End of day reconciliation, cashing up, dealing with money and card transaction.
Contract: Fixed term May 2021 until September 2021, with potential to extend)
- Providing customers with excellent customer service and promoting a warm, friendly atmosphere
- Assisting in the preparation and serving of food, ensuring a clean and hygienic Takeaway at all times
- Processing orders using the till system, taking cash and card payments
- Maintaining outstanding levels of Food Hygiene, whilst ensuring excellent presentation at all times
- To supervise, train and instruct Catering Assistants.
Contract: Fixed term June 2021 until 13 September 2020, with potential to extend)
Job Description: Supervising the swimming area, making swimmers aware of dangers, being responsible for rescuing swimmers in danger and addressing unruly behaviour.
You will also be helping out in other areas (bar, restaurant, shop, etc.). A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) or Level 2 Award for Pool Lifeguard is essential for this role.