Here are just some of the highlights we’re looking forward to:
- Live music from Scouting for Girls and Status Quo at Tunes in the Dunes in Perranporth
- Joining in the celebrations at Fal River Festival in Falmouth with music and drama, gig-racing and entertainment
- Exploring the exotic plants, tropical biomes and endless activities on offer at the Eden Project
- Meeting our favourite superheroes (we all have at least one) at Cornwall Crealy’s Superhero Day
- Getting the adrenaline pumping at Flambards where you can ride the roller coasters and log flume, race the go-karts, discover the exhibitions and hop aboard the Cornwall Eye
- Fun and games at Dairyland Farmworld where there is loads to do inside and out
- Building sandcastles on one of Cornwall’s beautiful beaches, eating ice-cream and relaxing in the sunshine
- Admiring the spectacular floral displays on show in the Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Going underground at Poldark Mine to learn all about the tin-mining in Cornwall over the years
You will be stuck for choice this May half-term – imagine waking up, opening your curtains to an early bright blue sky and the promise of a beautiful day in Cornwall. Where would you go?
Find out and book your holiday today – saving 30% off your seven night break as part of our May Madness off will make it all the more enjoyable….