Get a quote and book online
To celebrate the return of Summer…
We’ve taken 50% off breaks of 7-nights or more staying in a holiday home at Monkey Tree Holiday Park.
7 nights from less than £50 per person*
What does the offer include?
- 1 week stay (minimum) this August
- staying in one of the Park’s static caravans
- from Saturday 24 August and Saturday 31 August 2019*.
Book online or call 01872 572032.
* Subject to availability. Price quoted based on 6 sharing the Porth Holiday Home from Saturday 31 August 2019.
Included in the cost of your holiday.....
Join Funky Monkey each morning for crafting, fancy dress, games and much more. The little ones can also boogie the night away each evening at the mini disco in the Club House.
- treasure hunts
- sand art
- and much more
Enjoy a full program of evening entertainment on the Park, including live vocalists, bingo, late night disco and quiz night.
Here are a few ideas of what to expect:
- tunes to get you up and dancing
- big cash bingo
- fancy dress competition
- the talent show
- big ballads performed by former Voice contestant Louise Jones
The heated outdoor pool is open daily (subject to weather conditions) featuring a sun-deck, sunbeds and nearby bar for light refreshments.
There’s a shallow splash pool for toddlers and a larger pool for adults looking for a leisurely swim.
Whatever the weather, the little ones will have plenty to keep them entertained with the indoor soft play area, which includes:
- ropes for swinging
- wiggly tunnels
- soft building blocks
- ladders for climbing
- and even seats for mum and dad
Bounce on the trampolines, hit the putting green for a round of crazy golf or test your skills on the outdoor play equipment.
The Park also has its own well-stocked fishing lake – for info, you’ll need to get a fishing licence to make use of this facility and there is also a small charge on the Park.
All gas and electricity is included in the price of your self-catering holiday when you stay in a holiday home at Monkey Tree Holiday Park.
Choose the right holiday home for you based on your tastes, needs and budget
- Porth Holiday Home – basic three-bedroom static caravan with everything you could need for a break away from home
- Fistral Holiday Home – affordable property with well-equipped kitchen and spacious living area
- Crantock Holiay Home – dog-friendly static caravan
- Towan Holiday Home – wheelchair friendly and accessible static caravan
- Holywell Holiday Home – contemporary interior, additional WC, master bedroom with TV and DVD player
- Watergate Holiday Home – our top-of-the-range holiday homes, with en-suite master bedroom, spacious living area and French doors opening onto a private patio