The Monkey Tree Rainy Day Guarantee
We know that when you book a camping trip in advance, there’s no guarantee when it comes to the weather.
Our Rainy Day Guarantee is here to help you have a fantastic holiday, even if the weather isn’t the best.
Don’t let the weather ruin your camping stay at Monkey Tree Holiday Park.
If you’re unlucky enough to see rain while you’re staying at the Park, you can come back for free*!
What is the Rainy Day Guarantee?
The Rainy Day Guarantee applies to all camping stays of three nights of more at our holiday park near Newquay.
1. If it rains continuously at the Holiday Park for more than four hours* during your stay, we will provide you with a Rainy Day voucher
2. The voucher entitles you to a free two-night camping or touring holiday at the Park
3. Rainy Day vouchers can be redeemed Sunday to Thursday inclusive on selected dates*
How do I get my free return holiday?
To claim your Rainy Day Guarantee camping voucher, simply pop into Reception before you leave. The team will be happy to issue your voucher and explain how to claim your free two-night holiday.
Terms & conditions apply.
So if rain is a concern for your next camping holiday, breathe a sigh of relief and know that your family break is sorted, whatever the weather.
* Rainy Day Guarantee Terms & conditions:
One Rainy Day voucher available per booking, per visit.
Applies to all camping and touring guests (staying for 3 consecutive nights minimum).
‘Continuous rain’ is qualified by the Reception team, using a weather gauge.
‘Continuous rain’ must be for four consecutive hours between 8am and 9pm.
Rainy Day vouchers can be redeemed at Monkey Tree Holiday Park from Sunday to Thursday inclusive, between the following dates:
- 14 April – 24 May 18
- 03 June – 28 June 18
- 03 September – 25 October 18