Get a quote and book online
Autumn is a great time to visit Cornwall
Warm weather, quiet beaches, seasonal events and fantastic entertainment on the holiday park make it a popular time to head to Cornwall.
- The Summer sunshine has been beaming down, warming the sea for the past few months, so it’s the perfect time to take a dip in the Cornish waves
- Or maybe just dip your toe in and feel the calming sensation of the waves lap around your ankles
- Visit the local towns and traditional fishing villages
- Indulge in a traditional Cornish cream tea or fresh fish and chips, straight out the paper
- Wander around Cornwall’s amazing gardens and historic houses
- Give your taste buds a treat and sample local produce at one of the many seasonal food festivals.
Included in the cost of your holiday.....
Join Funky Monkey each morning for crafting, fancy dress, games and much more. The little ones can also boogie the night away each evening at the mini disco in the Club House.
- treasure hunts
- sand art
- and much more
Enjoy a full program of evening entertainment on the Park, including live vocalists, bingo, late night disco and quiz night.
Here are a few ideas of what to expect:
- tunes to get you up and dancing
- big cash bingo
- fancy dress competition
- the talent show
- big ballads performed by former Voice contestant Louise Jones
The heated outdoor pool is open daily (subject to weather conditions) featuring a sun-deck, sunbeds and nearby bar for light refreshments.
There’s a shallow splash pool for toddlers and a larger pool for adults looking for a leisurely swim.
Whatever the weather, the little ones will have plenty to keep them entertained with the indoor soft play area, which includes:
- ropes for swinging
- wiggly tunnels
- soft building blocks
- ladders for climbing
- and even seats for mum and dad
Bounce on the trampolines, hit the putting green for a round of crazy golf or test your skills on the outdoor play equipment.
The Park also has its own well-stocked fishing lake – for info, you’ll need to get a fishing licence to make use of this facility and there is also a small charge on the Park.
All gas and electricity is included in the price of your self-catering holiday when you stay in a holiday home at Monkey Tree Holiday Park.
Choose the right holiday home for you based on your tastes, needs and budget
- Porth Holiday Home – basic three-bedroom static caravan with everything you could need for a break away from home
- Fistral Holiday Home – affordable property with well-equipped kitchen and spacious living area
- Crantock Holiay Home – dog-friendly static caravan
- Towan Holiday Home – wheelchair friendly and accessible static caravan
- Holywell Holiday Home – contemporary interior, additional WC, master bedroom with TV and DVD player
- Watergate Holiday Home – our top-of-the-range holiday homes, with en-suite master bedroom, spacious living area and French doors opening onto a private patio
October Savings - up to Half Price Sale
Up to Half Price Holidays this Autumn
|02.04.21 - 15.04.21||405.00||530.00||680.00||730.00||780.00||830.00|
|16.04.21 - 29.04.21||250.00||275.00||325.00||350.00||375.00||400.00|
|30.04.21 - 06.05.21||325.00||375.00||475.00||525.00||575.00||625.00|
|07.05.21 - 13.05.21||275.00||300.00||350.00||375.00||400.00||425.00|
|17.05.21 - 27.05.21||275.00||300.00||350.00||375.00||400.00||425.00|
|28.05.21 - 03.06.21||695.00||820.00||970.00||1020.00||1070.00||1120.00|
|04.06.21 - 17.06.21||395.00||420.00||470.00||495.00||520.00||545.00|
|18.06.21 - 01.07.21||425.00||450.00||500.00||525.00||550.00||575.00|
|02.07.21 - 15.07.21||640.00||765.00||915.00||965.00||1015.00||1065.00|
|16.07.21 - 22.07.21||895.00||1020.00||1170.00||1220.00||1270.00||1320.00|
|23.07.21 - 02.09.21||940.00||1065.00||1215.00||1265.00||1315.00||1365.00|
|03.09.21 - 09.09.21||560.00||585.00||635.00||660.00||685.00||710.00|
|10.09.21 - 21.10.21||350.00||375.00||425.00||450.00||475.00||500.00|
|22.10.21 - 28.10.21||405.00||530.00||680.00||730.00||780.00||830.00|
* Terms & Conditions Apply. Pets go free offer applies to holiday home and camping breaks booked between 10 September and 15 October 2019, for arrival between 13 September and 31 March 2020. Minimum spend applies. Extra £25 discount applies to holiday home bookings made between 11/10/19 and 25/10/19.